Best Real Money Baccarat Casino 2022
Baccarat is growing in popularity online. That’s because the game is easy to learn. And you don’t have to work too much for a win. In a baccarat game, you need to have a hand that totals nine or comes close to it as possible.
At Reels of Joy, you can play the best online baccarat for real money games with the best odds. We give you more information about the casino game, the hand values, and baccarat tips in this guide.
Benefits of Playing Online Baccarat at Reels of Joy
There are more benefits to playing baccarat online than at land-based casinos. For example, you can play baccarat at Reels of Joy anytime you want. What’s more, you don’t have to commit your money before you find out what the game is about. You can play online baccarat for free here.
The best part is that there are higher payouts that you can look forward to. Baccarat also has a low how edge compared to other casino games.
What is Online Baccarat?
Baccarat, also known as Baccara in French, is a very sophisticated card game that doesn’t require a lot of skill. It’s a card comparing game between the player and the banker. At Reels of Joy, you can play some of the best online baccarat games and get the best payouts.
Online Baccarat Rules
A standard deck of cards is used in online baccarat, and there are two opponents: the player and the banker. The game’s goal is to get a hand that’s close to 9 as possible. You can bet on three possible outcomes in baccarat: The player winning, the banker winning or a tie.
Third Card Rule
In some baccarat variants, you’re allowed to draw a 3rd card. However, there are certain situations where you’re allowed to draw a 3rd card, namely:
- When the banker’s hand equals three, your hand total does not equal nine.
- If the banker has a hand total of four and your hand does not equal 0, 1, 8, or 9.
- When your hand does not equal 6 or 7, and the banker’s hand equals six.
However, you’re not allowed to draw a 3rd card when these scenarios happen:
- When the banker is a hand total of seven.
- If you have not drawn a third card, the banker cannot draw a 3rd
Betting Options in Baccarat
In baccarat there are only three options available to you: the Player, the Banker and the Tie. One thing you need to keep in mind is that baccarat has the lowest house edge compared to other table casino games.
- The player bet has a payout rate of 1 to 1 and the odds are 45.86%. The house edge is 1.336%.
- The Banker bet has a payout of 1 to 1 and a house edge is 1.06% with odds of 44.62%.
- The Tie Bet is a tough bet it has a house edge of 14.4% and odds of 9.52%. This bet has a payout rate of 8 to 1 or 9 to 1.
How to Play Baccarat at Reels of Joy
- The first thing you need to do is place a bet on what you think the outcome will be.
- Then the banker and the player will each get two cards.
- After, the player and the banker will have to reveal their cards to call out the totals.
- If there is a hand closest to eight or nine, it will win, and the round will end.
- However, in some baccarat games, the player will get a third card before the totals are called out.
Real Money Online Baccarat Card Values
- The numbered cards two to nine carry their face value.
- An Ace is valued at one in baccarat.
- The face cards (King, Queen and Jack) are zero.
The totals are calculated by adding all the cards together. If a card exceeds nine, the first digit of the total is removed. For example, if you had a total of 12, your final hand total will be 2. That’s because the ten is not counted.
Frequently Used Terms in Baccarat
Below we have some of the terms used in baccarat online:
- Action: this term refers to the action happening on the baccarat table during the game. It could also refer to the size of the bet that players place.
- Baccarat: Baccarat is a hand that holds no value in the game. If you can, you should avoid this hand at all costs.
- Banco: This is the name used by the banker, and they have to deal with the cards.
- Banque: This term is a popular baccarat game where the bank is fixed. In this game, players can auction off the banker’s position.
- Burn Card: when the shoe’s/deck’s top card is burnt and placed on an unwanted pile of cards. This is the card the dealer turns over. The dealer can burn up to ten cards in a deck.
- Caller: this is the person responsible for calling out the cards. He also deals cards according to the third-card rule.
- Commission: this is a fee that the casino will charge for winning on the banker bet. Each casino will decide how much it takes.
- Cut: this is when the shuffled cards are split in half.
- Shooter: This is another word for the dealer.
- Tie: The player and the banker have the same points at the end of a round.
The History of Baccarat
In simple terms, baccarat is a card game, and the rules vary depending on the version you’re playing. The games Baccarat Chemin de fer and Baccarat Banque are two baccarat games that require a strategy for you to win.
That means that you need to have solid skills when playing these games. On the other hand, Punto Banco is a game that doesn’t need skill from you. That’s because there are no optional drawing rules.
The origin of the baccarat seems to be traced back to medieval times in Italy. However, its exact origin is not clear. The game appeared in France in the 15th Century during the war against Italy. Chemin de Fer is a game generally associated with high rollers because it was a game for the upper class in the past. On the other hand, Punto Banco was a lower-class game enjoyed. The game then found its way to other parts of the world.
Online Baccarat FAQs
Can you play baccarat online?
Yes. You can play the best baccarat games at Reels of Joy. Plus, you can claim some amazing welcome bonuses.
Can you make money from baccarat?
Playing baccarat can earn you a lot of money if you have a solid strategy. However, it would be best to keep in mind that the odds and house edge also play a role in your winning.
What is the best bet in baccarat?
The banker bet is the safest bet you can place in baccarat. It’s also the best because it has the highest odds of winning.
What is the best strategy for baccarat?
The best strategy you can use in baccarat is to bet on the banker because you have a better chance of winning than other bets.
Is online baccarat beatable?
Baccarat can be beaten just like any other casino game. But you will need to have a good strategy and some luck. Also, it would be best if you kept in mind that you will lose because of the house edge at some point.
Does baccarat have the best odds?
Yes, baccarat is one of the few casino games with low odds. The banker’s hand in baccarat has odds of 45.8%, and this bet is slightly higher than the 44.6% of the player’s hand.